I started a little series on how our bodies react to not getting enough good, restful sleep. Here is another thing I read on WebMD….after a sleepless night, you may be more likely to pick that cheeseburger and fries over a salad for lunch. A sleep-deprived brain is more likely to crave unhealthy snacks and meals. It may be that judgment and decision-making aren’t as sharp when you’re tired, which makes it easier for other desires to take over. Another good reason to get the restful sleep we need.
- Introducing SoundOff with SnoreMasking™ Technology
- How Hearing Works and the “Science” of How it is impossible for Earplugs & Noise Cancellation Headphones to completely block out Snoring Noise
- Who Is SoundOff For? Snoree or Snorer?
- Other Uses For SoundOff In Your Life
- Money Back Guarantee
- What is Noise Masking
- Noise Cancelling Headphones vs. Noise Masking Earpieces
- What Is Pink Noise?
- White Noise Vs. Pink Noise- Which Blocks Snoring Better?
- What are the Parts of the Hearing System?
- Product Manual
- Reviews and Testimonials
- Contact Us
- Related Articles