SoundOff Sleep is the world’s #1 Noise Masking Earbud with our patented SnoreMasking™ technology
Are you losing sleep because your partner snores? Do you find yourself tossing and turning in bed, hoping for a solution to the snoring problem you deal with every single night? Have you reached the end of your rope?
Finally, there’s a solution for the snoring problem you face. Unlike other products on the market that focus on the person doing the snoring, our solution targets the person who has to sleep with the snorer – the “snoree”. Meet SoundOff, a revolutionary product that uses SnoreMasking™ technology to help you, the snoree, get a great night’s sleep.
Introducing SoundOff with SnoreMasking™ Technology
Around the world, people struggle to get a good night’s sleep when their partner snores. Over the years, many so-called solutions to snoring have been brought to market. Most are designed to minimize or eliminate snoring itself, but few have been developed to help the person having to listen to the annoying sounds of snoring every night. Products that help the people who sleep with a snorer — the people we refer to as “snorees” – use a variety of technologies that claim to block the sounds of snoring. From noise-cancelling headphones to earplugs and noise generators, many such products make great claims but simply don’t deliver on their promises.
SoundOff is different. With our patented SnoreMasking™ technology, snorees can finally enjoy the peace and quiet they need to get a great night’s sleep. Read on to learn why SnoreMasking™ is the solution to snoring problems, and how our technology is superior to other so-called snoring solutions.
There are 4 Methods Used to Reduce the Sounds of Snoring- Only 1 Works!
In order to talk about SoundOff and our revolutionary SnoreMasking™ technology, it is important to understand the other products on the market that claim to reduce or eliminate the sounds of snoring.
There are four major methods:
- Blocking the sounds of snoring
- Drowning out the sounds of snoring
- Cancelling the sounds of snoring
- Masking the sounds of snoring
Of these four methods, only one of them has been proven time and again to work. Let’s talk about the other methods and then show why SoundOff is the most effective choice on the market.
Blocking the Sounds of Snoring
– the human hearing system is comprised of several structures that capture sounds in the form of pressure waves, convert those waves into electrical signals, and pass those signals to our brains for processing. We hear through air conduction, or the sound waves that pass through the air around us, and bone conduction, or the sounds that vibrate the bones in our skulls before being sent to the inner ear for processing. Noise-blocking methods typically revolve around earplugs, such as foam or even custom-fitted silicone plugs. Earplugs are great for blocking sounds that are passed through the air as pressure waves, but they do NOTHING to stop bone conduction. In fact, earplugs can actually amplify sounds through something called the “Occlusion Effect”. Sounds that enter the ear canal through bone conduction can become trapped, bouncing between the earplug and the inner ear. This can strengthen the sounds, particularly low-frequency sounds like snoring! In short, blocking the sounds of snoring through earplugs simply doesn’t work. Not to mention, ever notice how your ears hurt after long use of wearing ear plugs?
Drowning Out the Sounds of Snoring
– in this method, many people try to play music or generate some other loud sounds to cancel out the sounds of snoring. Think about this method – does playing a loud sound or loud music make sense in terms of helping the snoree sleep peacefully? Snoring typically reaches about 75 decibels, so in order to drown it out, music or other sounds must be played at high volumes. This can affect both snorer and snoree, interrupting their ability to get a good night’s sleep. In other words, this method doesn’t work and can actually make the problem worse.
Cancelling the Sounds of Snoring
– typically, this method uses noise-cancelling headphones to reduce the effects of snoring. Noise-cancellation technology analyzes background sounds and frequencies, then plays back a sound that matches the background frequency. It depends on steady, stable sounds in order to work, but the sounds of snoring are hardly stable. Snoring may stop or start abruptly. It may change pitch or tone as well as in volume constantly throughout the night. So, noise-cancelling technology is simply not enough to eliminate the annoyance of snoring. There are other drawbacks as well: noise-cancellation headphones are bulky, expensive, and completely ineffective at block sounds transmitted through bone conduction. Also, do you sleep on your side? Good luck doing that for the rest of your life with these on!
Masking the Sounds of Snoring- The Only Method That Works Completely & Effectively!
– two methods of masking are used in blocking the sounds of snoring, “white noise” and “pink noise”. White Noise uses a regular pattern of background noise. You may be familiar with the sounds of television or radio static; that’s white noise. White Noise must be played at a loud volume to even approach the levels necessary to block the sounds of snoring. In other words, it may be so loud that it disrupts the sleep of snorer and snoree alike. Pink noise, on the other hand, is where our patented SoundMasking™ technology comes into play. Pink Noise is a soothing, distracting sound, often generated in nature such as the sound of a babbling brook, a crashing ocean wave, or wind and rain sounds. Pink noise has been shown in laboratory tests to be the only effective method of reducing the effects of snoring, and that’s why we’ve based our revolutionary SoundOff system on it.
Learn How SoundOff Works
The SoundOff system with our patented SnoreMasking™ technology is a small, comfortable device that the snoree wears at night. It was designed expressly to help the snoree, too long ignored by the scientific community, which mostly focuses on technologies to get the snorer to stop snoring.
This unobtrusive system generates soothing pink noises to gently mask the sounds of snoring. It is incredibly effective, allowing you to fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed. Gone are the nightly struggles to sleep with a snorer, and gone are the ineffective solutions that promise great things but don’t deliver. The SoundOff system has many benefits, including:
- Comfort – our comfortable earbuds are light for perfect sleep all night, every night. Even side-sleepers can use our system with all-night comfort.
- Effectiveness – unlike other products, SoundOff has been proven to be incredibly effective at masking the sounds of snoring.
- Travel-friendly – our SoundOff system is small and light, making it perfect for people who love to travel. No more bulky headphones!
- User adjustable settings – six settings and a volume memory function means that you can adjust the SoundOff earbuds to your exact needs.
SoundOff with SoundMasking™ technology is the solution many snorees have been waiting for. With our effective noise masking system and comfortable, rechargeable earbuds, you can finally get the uninterrupted sleep you deserve.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!